Employees provident fund organization has recently circulated few updates that are favorable to the users. Most of the users have huge questions like how to withdraw the PF balance? How to check EPF Balance? How to maintain the balance? This is the right platform for all those question marks.
Let us know the detailed information regarding PF and now check your balance in PF Account. No need to wait for an entire year for EPF details as in olden days, Now employees can check out the balance at any time and anywhere.
Required Documents for EPF:
- PAN Card details.
- KYC Verification.
- UAN Specifications through Payslips.
- Bank account details.
- Aadhaar Number.
Steps to Check EPF Balance:
- Get register with EPF official web site.
- Log in to the account with specified credentials.
- Enter UAN Number and Password.
- Go with Employees option and then choose Our Services.
- Click on “Member Passbook”.
- A new page will appear that will get access by providing UAN number again.
- Now Your PF details will get shown on the page.
- You can download PDF format of such a file for further usage.
Likely, every employee should be aware of the entire process while going to check the balance. This is a very easy process to know the status of current PF.