Nutrition place major role in kids health for their growing standards and for good health. So having a proper diet plan for a healthy life for kids is very important. From the children to adults, nutrition is very important to have in their daily diet. Carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals are essentials factors that should include in nutrition food for children.
Every parent wants to care their children wants to give the best for a healthy lifestyle. So for such kids, we are here to guide you few instructions that should follow for your children.
Diet Plan for Kids
- One Time in a day, prefer seafood like eggs, beans, nuts, seeds, and fish.
- Fruits are very important for kids to create an active environment in them. Choose juices with added sugar like apple, grapes, pomegranates, etc.,
- Give a variety of vegetables per each day and try to habituate them for all kinds of vegetables.
- Whole grains included food such as wheat bread, oats meal, pasta and rice as one two to three times a day.
- Dairy products like milk, cheese, yogurt also provide the fat-free food to the children. Taking a glass full of milk per a day is good for health.
Daily Consistency for girls and Boys:
Calories for Different age groups:
|2 to 3 years||1000 to 1400|
|4 to 8 years||1200 to 1800|
|9 to 13 years||1400 to 2200|
|14 to 18 years||1800 to 2400|
|2 to 3 years||2 to 4 ounces|
|4 to 8 years||3 to 5 ounces|
|9 to 13 years||4 to 6 ounces|
|14 to 18 years||5 to 6.5 ounces|
|AGE Group||Daily products|
|2 to 3 years||2 cups|
|4 to 8 years||2.5 cups|
|9 to 13 years||2.5 cups|
|14 to 18 years||3 cups|
|AGE Group||Grains quantity|
|2 to 3 years||3 to 5 ounces|
|4 to 8 years||4 to 6 ounces|
|9 to 13 years||5 to 7 ounces|
|14 to 18 years||6 to 10 ounces|